Last Updated: September 6, 2015
If you disagree with any term provided herein, you may not use the Website.
1. Collection of Information
We may collect two basic types of data and information through your use of the Website.
a. General Information. The first type of information is non-personally identifiable information (“General Information”) that we may collect while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Website. For example, when you use the Website we are aware of your usage of the Website, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. General Information may contain, among other things:
• browser language and keyboard language
• the country from which you are accessing or using the Website
• your IP Address
• the type of web browser you are using
• your screen resolution
b. Personal Information. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that specifically identifies you together with any behavioral information that may be derived from your use of the Website, such as:
• items that you have clicked on in Website
• the frequency of your use of the Website
• third-party content accessed via the Website
• any information that you have voluntarily provided to us using the Contact Us messaging feature on the Website or via any other contact information provided on the Website
2. Usage of Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. It is our intention to give you as much control as reasonably practicable over the privacy and use of your General Information and your Personal Information (together, “Information”). The Information is used mainly to enhance and improve your experience using the Website, such as to allow us to offer you tailored content based on your past interactions with the Website.
General Information is collected in order to:
• Enhance the User's experience on the Website (e.g. by determining screen resolutions).
• Learn about the preferences of Users, popular links and general trends on the Website (e.g. understand which third party content and Website topics are more popular than others).
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Personalize your experience on our Website.
• Provide you with information and services relevant to you (for example, content related to your past use of the Website).
• Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing service feedback, etc.)
3. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
4. Cookies and Local Storage
At the present time, we do not use or install cookies to store information on your computer or mobile device. Nevertheless, you should be aware that the third-party websites accessed through our Website may place a cookie on your device which that third-party website may use to gather information about you.
5. Sharing General Information with Third Parties
We may use third party analytics providers and other service providers (“Service Providers”) to evaluate and provide us with information about the use by users of the Website. We do not share your Personal Information with these third parties but they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you through their own tracking technologies.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by third parties, check out the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) website.
We take great care in maintaining the security of our Website and your Information and endeavor to take all commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Information by using standard technology and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
7. Privacy of Children
The Website is intended for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or have any reasonable grounds for believing that anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is accessing our Website. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age thirteen (13), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. California Residents
9. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
The Website is operated in Israel. Given that we are an international business, our use of Information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the European Union, Canada, Israel or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that the Information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website, or providing us with any Information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such Information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
10. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of direct marketing of relevant services that may be transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to us by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the email transmitted to you.