Shaked & Co. has gained a reputation for excellence in the area of cross-border M&A because of our multi-cultural experience and global reach. We have worked on numerous transactions in Israel, the U.S., the European Union and Asia.
S&C has represented virtually every type of stakeholder in M&A transactions, Israeli and foreign, from sellers to buyers, founders to investors. We have helped clients exit their business as well as acquire businesses for growth.
Our attorneys are highly skilled at handling corporate matters for our clients, from formation to exit, including corporate financing and restructuring, share and asset transactions, joint ventures and more. We draft and negotiate financing transactions including loan, convertible debt, refinancing documents and investment agreements.
My company initially engaged Shaked & Co. for assistance with a transaction with an Israeli company. After experiencing the high level of personal attention and expertise, a level that surpassed that of the huge global law firms we had worked with, we decided to retain Shaked & Co. to manage all of our commercial legal needs.
- General Counsel, Global Communications Provider
- Share transfers, asset sales, mergers
- Buyer / Seller representation
- Takeover and acquisition targets
- Boards, committee, shareholders’ representative arrangements
- Structuring and tax issues
- Buyouts/ recapitalization
- Domestic and cross-border